Before installation please check that the below system requirements are met. You can ask your webhoster if the server you are working on supports them. You can also find the information in the Joomla! backend under System > System information.
- Joomla! 3.x (latest versions)
You can still download Reset Hits module for Joomla 2.5
Please note that support for Joomla! 1.5 ended September 2012.
Please note that support for Joomla! 2.5 ended March 2015.
- Create a full backup of the website. You can use Akeeba Backup to create a quick one
- Upgrade to the latest version of Joomla!
The installation of our extensions is done with the Joomla! installer. Anyone that is already using Joomla! shouldn't have any problem, for those that are somewhat new in Joomla! we'll explain the steps required to make the installation of the extensions in your website.
1) After downloading the installation file from our website, go to your Joomla! administration and go to Extensions > Extension Manager.
2) Then select the file and press Upload File & Install, after a few moments you'll get a message saying the extension is installed.
Now you're ready to start using our extension!
In the next steps, we'll explain how to do this.
Go to Extensions > module manager and select the administrator modules.
Select the Reset Hits module.
2.5 Select the moduleposition cpanel and set status to published
3.x Select the moduleposition icon and set status to published.