After the installation of this module, you can start config it for your needs.
Find the extension in your module management. On the left side of your screen you can set details, like module title etc. and assign the module to the pages you like. We think you know how to do this, so we only explain the parameters on the right side.
In the basic options you can enter your regular opening hours.
- Days: You can enter your opening hours on the right side of every day. You can use:
- Numbers only, example: 08:00 - 18:00
- Plain text, example: CLOSED
- Both, example: 8AM - 6PM
PRO Version only.You can use 2 lines a day, example: When you are closed from 12:00 till 13:00 enter
08:00 - 12:00
13:00 - 18:00
- Starts at: Select the first day of the week, this day will be showed at first in the module. You can choose:
- Monday (default)
- Monday till Friday: PRO version only Set this option to yes to hide the weekend days (Saturday and Sunday)
Note: this option only works when first day of the week is set to "Monday"
- View Dates: PRO version only Set this option to yes to show the dates of this week.
- PHP date format: PRO version only Select the way you want to view the dates. You can choose:
- dd-mm-yyyy, example: 31-01-2012
- dd.mm.yyyy, example: 31.01.2012
- yyyy-mm-dd, example: 2012-01-31
- Time zone: This option is needed for date and time settings and highlight settings.
choose your time zone to display the correct dates and this option changes the highlighted day at 0:00 exactly. With this option it's possible to show your website correct from a server on another time-zone.
- Summertime: When you need to show your website in summertime (= timezone + 1hour) currently, set this option to yes.
- Font: PRO version only Choose your favorite font or use the font which is default in your template, you can choose save webfonts
- Fontsize: PRO version only Choose your favorite fontsize or use the size which is default in your template, you can choose: 8px, 10px, 12px, 14px, 16px.
- Highlight Today: With this option you can show today's opening hours in a fancy way.
- Highlight Color: PRO version only Choose your favorite color. You can use the colorpicker on the right or you can enter the HTML hexadecimal code.
Note: this option only works when highlight Today is set to "yes".
- View Bold: PRO version only Do you want to view today's opening hours bold? Choose "yes"
- View Italic: PRO version only Do you want to view today's opening hours italic? Choose "yes"
- View Notes: Do you need to tell your customers something (like extra openings)? You can view it in a note. You can choose:
- No: When you don't want to view a note, or when you use the messagebox below only for administrators in the backend.
- Top: To view the notes above your opening hours
- Bottom: To view the notes below your opening hours
- Notes (plain text): Free version only Write your plain text to display before or after the openinghours (e.g. Only by appointment)
* This field won't look the same way as displayed in the picture above
- Notes (Rich text editor): PRO version only Write your text to display before or after the openinghours (e.g. Only by appointment)
You can choose your own styling, fonts, and have the posibility to add images, anchors and links.
* This field can look different as displayed in the picture above. We used JCE-editor in this screenshot, but probably works with all other rich-text editors.
PRO version only
Use this options when you have exceptional openings. You can use all methods together,
But keep in mind that method 3 will override 2, methode 2 will override 1.
Always use dateformat: DD-MM-YYYY.
- Exceptional opening hours method 1: PRO version only Select a time period for exceptional opening hours to display. All the days get the same hours/text. Make sure both dates are filled and the To-date is later than the From-date. Add the same date in both fields to adjust only 1 date. E.g. Use this for holidayclosings
- Exceptional opening hours method 2: PRO version only Select seperate dates for exceptional opening hours to display. All selected days get the same hours/text. E.g. Use this for shoppingsundays
- Exceptional opening hours method 3: PRO version only Select a time period for exceptional opening hours to display. Enter opening hours FOR ALL DAYS of the week. E.g. Use this when you have different openings in a season.
Is your languagefile outdated or is your language not supported yet? You can create your own. Go to http://www.yoursite.com/languages/en-GB/en-GB.mod_openinghours.ini and copy the file to your PC. Edit the file with a wordpad-editor.
The lines look like:
LABEL.OPENINGHOURS="Please enter your opening hours"
The first part don't need to be touched, only the part between "..."
Save the file as TAG.mod_openinghours.ini (change en-GB to your own language TAG) and save the file in your frontend language-directory.
When we release a new version, you can go to our website and download it. Note: you can only download the PRO version when you have a active subscription.
Go to your extension manager and install it the same way as a new installation. All settings will be saved.